As you may know, current staff management discussions on mobility have reached a turning point – at a special session of the global Staff Management Committee, taking place at the end of this month in New York, key decisions will be taken that will affect you.
We would like to get your input before we attend these negotiations and to brief you on the current state of play. We are organizing an extraordinary staff assembly on Wednesday 25 April at 2.30 p.m. in Room 18.
- Should mobility be mandatory for all staff or just staff in field-facing functions?
- Should there be maximum periods of post-occupancy?
- Should the organization manage your mobility or should you?
- Should those who move get promoted faster than those who don’t?
- Should general-service staff be included and how?
The agenda of the meeting is attached. We look forward to seeing you there.